Become a Member
Annual membership fee is $35. Click here to become a member. When you join Wisconsin Cheese Originals, you’re automatically connected to Wisconsin’s community of cheesemakers and food enthusiasts. Members get first chance to purchase tickets to limited-seat events, including our annual Cheesetopia festival, Wisconsin dairy tours, international cheese trips, cheesemaker dinners and classes.
Members help the next generation of Wisconsin cheesemakers succeed. Membership dues go toward two initiatives:
- Annual $2,500 beginning cheesemaker scholarship. Wisconsin Cheese Originals awards a scholarship to help at least one aspiring cheesemaker earn a Wisconsin Cheesemaker’s License every year. Learn more about past recipients here.
- $5,000 Commitment to Rebuilding Babcock Hall Dairy Plant. Wisconsin Cheese Originals has dedicated $5,000 toward the rebuilding of Babcock Hall Dairy Plant at UW-Madison, including a new Center for Dairy Research to help cheesemakers create new artisan cheeses. Read more here.
- Invitations to exclusive events, such as small-group tours, cheesemaker dinners, tasting classes and cheesemaker-for-a-day workshops.
- First chance to purchase tickets to our annual traveling Cheesetopia festival in cities across the Midwest.
- E-newsletter with the scoop on what’s happening with Wisconsin cheesemakers.
- Satisfaction of knowing you’re helping the next generation of Wisconsin cheesemakers, as a significant portion of membership dues go toward an annual $2,500 beginning cheesemaker scholarship. View past recipients and learn their stories here.
Wisconsin Cheese Originals
Have fun. Do good. Eat Cheese.